Project and Education Center of the Precarpathian National University “Agents of Change” held the webinar for scientists and educators on the topic: “Grant Opportunities and Humanitarian Initiatives for the Ukrainian Scientists and Educators in wartime.”
The online event was attended by Professor, Vice-Rector for Research and Education Halyna Mykhailyshyn, Director of the Center “Agents of Change” PNU, Associate Professor of the Finance Department Svitlana Kropelnytska, Professor, Dean of the Pedagogical Department Oksana Kondur, Associate Professor of the Finance Department Zoriana Kryhovetska, Associate Professor of the English Philology Department PNU, Fulbright Visiting Scholar 2021-2022, University of California, Berkeley Natalia Goshylyk, and about fifty researchers and teachers, graduate students, young scientists.
The speakers of the event informed the participants about some current opportunities, grants, scholarships, humanitarian initiatives and other types of assistance for Ukrainian researchers, scientists, educators, artists in wartime, in particular:
• Opportunities for Ukrainian scientists from the German-Ukrainian Academic Society;
• Opportunities from ScienceForUkraine;
• Platform of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine “Science and Business”;
• Support of Ukrainian scientists and researchers from the Guild of European Science and Research Universities;
• Assistance to Ukrainian scientists in France;
• Scholarships for Ukrainian scientists for conducting research in Sweden from the Swedish Royal Academy of Sciences;
• International grant opportunities and humanitarian initiatives for Ukrainian scientists, educators and artists from the House of Europe;
• Competition for current Fulbright programs.
The highlight of the webinar was the participation in the live broadcast of Natalia Goshylyk, Associate Professor of Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, who is currently a Fulbright Visiting Scholar 2021-2022, University of California, Berkeley.
She shared her own experience of receiving scholarships, important life hacks and challenges on the way to the grant program, as well as gave valuable advice and recommendations to both young scientists and experienced grant seekers.
An online recording of the event is available on YouTube on the channel of the Change Agents Center of PNU:(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0iDSHEg2d8&ab_channel=%D0%90%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%97%D0%BC%D1%96%D0%BD%D0%9F%D0%9D%D0%A3)
The webinar presentation: